Dothan Portrait Photography
I offer Portrait packages that are photographed in my Dothan studio as well as location portraits. No matter where your session is held, your portrait session is about one thing and one thing only: you.
sessions are the ideal location for your portrait for many reasons.
First and foremost you don't have to worry about the weather. No matter
if it's burning hot outside, freezing cold, or pouring rain your studio
session can still go on as planned.
Lighting is another consideration. Unlike an outdoor shoot where the sun is the light source, studio lighting is fully adjustable so I can put
just the right amount of light exactly where I want it. And good lighting is
what makes a great image.
Indoor studio sessions are ideal for capturing dramatic portraits. Deep tones and dark shadows can add a sense of mystery and drama to your images.
Outdoor Studio Sessions
Outdoor studio sessions are shot in front of or behind my studio and typically result in brighter, seemingly more energetic images. They are ideal for senior and activity related portraits.
On Location Sessions
Your portrait can also be created at a location of your choosing. This is ideal when you have a specific look in mind that cannot be achieved either inside the studio or outside of it. These sessions are also ideal for senior and activity related portraits.
Creative Location Sessions
Want something out of the ordinary for your portrait? All types of fun and interesting looks are possible with the right makeup, wardrobe, and location. Bring your ideas and let's make them happen. I love creating images that are different and stand out from the rest!
Your portrait session is your chance to shine. It is your chance to allow the essence of the real you to be captured in a way that you will cherish for many years to come. Your Portrait is no snapshot. It's no selfie. It is you as a work of art.
When doing your makeup for your portrait session you should apply just a tiny bit heavier than normal. This is because the
camera does not pick up makeup in the same way that the human eye does,
and because makeup can sometimes become somewhat muted in the post
processing of your images.
Depending on the package you choose, your Personal Portrait Session can take as little as one hour or as long as four.
I encourage you to bring as many different looks (complete wardrobe changes) as you can fit into your package time. Props are welcome and encouraged as well.
For studio sessions there is a changing room with vanity station where you can change up your hair or makeup in between looks if you like.
For outdoor sessions I bring along a popup changing tent to give you privacy while changing looks. It's very convenient, and avoids the awkward changing in a vehicle or driving around trying to find a restroom to change in, which takes away valuable shooting time.
My pricing is all inclusive. There are no hidden fees, and I don't charge a separate "session fee" or "studio fee" which can sometimes be hundreds of dollars.
Package times below include ample studio time which also allows plenty of time for changing or doing makeup while onsite.
My packages don't limit the number of looks you can try. If you feel like you can fit 4 looks into a 45 minute shoot, go for it. I do list the number of looks I recommend based upon the package time, but you are free to try as many looks as you want within your time.
Studio Portrait Packages
- The Single Studio package, unlimited looks (one or two recommended), includes 45 minutes of studio time, 6 images with 3 fully edited portrait photos. $149 Book Now
- The Signature Studio package, unlimited looks (one to three recommended), includes 75 minutes of studio time, 9 images with 5 fully edited portrait photos. $199 Book Now
- The Premier Studio package, unlimited looks (one to four recommended), includes 2 hours of studio time and 12 images with 8 fully edited portrait photos. $249 Book Now
Location Portrait Packages
available within 30 minutes of my Dothan studio
- The Single Outdoor package, unlimited looks (one or two recommended), includes 45 minutes of on-location time, 6 images with 3 fully edited portrait photos. $229 Book Now
- The Signature Outdoor package, unlimited looks (one to three recommended), includes 75 minutes of on-location time, 9 images with 5 fully edited portrait photos. $279 Book Now
- The Premier Outdoor package, unlimited looks (one to four recommended), includes 2 hours of on-location time, 12 images with 8 fully edited portrait photos. $329 Book Now
Combined Studio and Outdoor Portrait Packages
- The Premier Combined studio & outdoor package, unlimited looks (one to four recommended), includes 3 hours of total time divided between the studio and outdoors, 12 images with 8 fully edited portrait photos. $369 Book Now
Book Your Studio Or Outdoor Portrait Session Now.